Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Auto Insurance Information
Ocala FL Car Insurance
Also Serving The Villages, Gainesville & other areas in Florida
There is always a chance of being involved in a car accident when you drive, and these accidents could lead to financial losses. Protect your finances by investing in the appropriate car insurance. The right coverage can often protect you, your passengers, your vehicle and others on the road.
Why Choose Ahrens Insurance Agency?
Your vehicle, driving record and other localized factors vary. That means you need a specific, comprehensive and affordable policy. At Ahrens Insurance Agency, we don’t take a one-size-fits-all approach to coverage. We believe in getting every driver and every vehicle carefully-tailored auto insurance.
The agents at Ahrens Insurance Agency have more than three decades of combined experience in the insurance industry. We can expertly research and analyze the auto policy options offered by multiple insurance companies. We will get you personalized car insurance at a great value.
See What Our Clients Have To Say!
“I have been dealing with the staff at Ahrens Insurance for my home, auto and bike insurance. I am very pleased with their service and all around care that they have shown me.” - D. Tunnell
Getting Auto Insurance with Ahrens Insurance Agency
You don’t want to drive without the right auto insurance. Doing so may mean significant financial harm should you be involved in an accident. That’s where auto insurance can help. Following an accident, you can often use your policy to mitigate the costs associated with damages.
It is important that all drivers get the coverage that is right for them. Ahrens Insurance Agency will help you understand the different policy options available to you.
We write our auto policies with at least $10,000 in Bodily Injury, in addition to the Florida required minimum auto insurance levels, listed below. This protects our clients from being personally liable for bodily injuries in an At-Fault accident.
- $10,000 personal injury protection (PIP) coverage
- $10,000 property damage liability coverage
Most of our clients at Ahrens Insurance Agency choose higher limits of liability coverage to protect their personal assets, in case of an At-Fault accident. By adding additional coverage to your policy, you can often reduce the cost risks an accident may pose to your personal assets.
Consider some of the additional coverage you may need:
- Collision Coverage: Should you be involved in a wreck, this coverage may help you pay to repair or replace the vehicle.
- Comprehensive Protection: Cars may sustain damage from more than just accidents. Storms, fire, theft, vandalism and other risks may damage your vehicle.
- Bodily Injury Liability: An accident may cause injuries to other drivers or passengers. Those injured may want to file a liability claim on your insurance. That way, they can receive compensation for their injuries.
- Property Damage Liability: helps you compensate third parties for property damage that occurs as a result of an accident.
- PIP Coverage: This can help you cover injury expenses for yourself, other drivers on the policy or your passengers.
- Medical Payments: Med pay coverage is often similar to PIP coverage. It will pay for many of your medical needs following an accident. However, PIP coverage and med pay coverage often vary in what injuries they cover.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage: There’s always the possibility that you’ll be involved in an accident with a driver who doesn’t carry appropriate insurance. Uninsured coverage may help with a claim you may not otherwise be able to make on someone else’s policy.
- Rental Car Reimbursement: Your insurance may supplement rental car costs while your vehicle is being repaired.
- Towing & Labor: Certain policies may provide coverage for towing and labor costs needed to repair your vehicle.
Ahrens Insurance Agency understands that you want to set up a policy that effectively covers your unique needs. That’s why we work with multiple insurers who have strong, established reputations in Florida. These include:
- Met-Life Auto
We will compare each of the options available to you to help you get appropriate coverage. Our expertise ensures we’ll be a professional, dependable guide as you go through the process of selecting a policy.
Get Started Today
Ahrens Insurance Agency takes pride in offering professional, fast service to help customers throughout Florida get the auto insurance they need.
We will personalize every client’s experience to help them get specific coverage. You don’t even have to visit our offices to enroll in a policy. You can enroll online or over the phone. Our agents are ready and waiting to help you get the coverage you need. You can rest assured that you will have a specially-tailored auto policy.
Take the stress out of your insurance shopping experience. Fill out the form above or call (352) 368-7090 to request a free quote today!