Commercial Auto Insurance
Commercial Auto Insurance Information
Ocala FL Commercial Auto Insurance
Also Serving The Villages, Gainesville & other areas in Florida
Florida has more than 120,000 miles of roads, and more than 4,000 of those are in and around Ocala. That gives you plenty of places to go, both locally and beyond. Therefore, running a successful business might mean getting behind the wheel. You might drive to meet clients, or use a fleet of vehicles to deliver services.
Still, on every stretch of pavement, you are going to encounter safety risks. If something happens to you while driving for business, commercial auto insurance can come in handy. Let Ahrens Insurance Agency be your trusted partner in getting effective coverage.
The Elements Of Commercial Auto Insurance
Commercial driving opens you and your business up to the risk of financial harm. Incidents and accidents might damage both your vehicles and those of others. You, your employees and others on the road might get hurt as well. In many cases, accidents leave you with a hefty price to pay. Commercial auto insurance can help you pick up the pieces by providing coverage options such as:
- Liability Protection: Covers the compensation you might owe third parties if you are the cause of an accident.
- Collision Protection: Helps pay for vehicle repairs following wrecks.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Pays for vehicle repairs or replacement following incidents that are not auto accidents. These might include theft, vandalism, fire, weather and other problems.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Insurance: If you collide with an at-fault driver who does not have appropriate insurance, you can use this coverage to pay for your own damage.
- Personal Injury Protection: Also known as PIP coverage, this insurance can help you pay for your own medical bills.
- Medical Payments: Covers medical expenses above the 80% provided by PIP and any excess medical expenses, above the $10,000 limit on PIP.
- Rental Reimbursement: Covers the cost of a rental vehicle while your vehicle is being repaired as a result of a Collision or Comprehensive claim.
- Trailer Coverage: Liability for your trailer and property coverage is also available for the trailer for collision and comprehensive.
All of our policies will contain Florida’s required PIP and liability limits. We will also tailor your coverage as needed to make it more specifically applicable to you and offer the additional coverages listed above.
Let Us Help Insure Your Vehicles
You might think commercial auto insurance looks a lot like standard auto insurance. In many ways they are similar, but that doesn’t mean you can use a standard policy on your business vehicles. In fact, many personal policies become void if you use a vehicle for business.
Don’t let technicalities get in the way of having auto coverage. As independent agents, the team at Ahrens Insurance Agency can compare the policy options of multiple insurers. We can help you obtain targeted coverage at affordable prices. To do that, we will consider various factors, such as:
- Are vehicles owned by the company? Do you drive a personal vehicle for business? What type of vehicles do you drive? Every vehicle needs coverage that applies to its value and ownership.
- Do you haul cargo? Different items in the vehicles might need special types of insurance.
- Who will do the driving? All employee drivers usually need coverage.
With more than 30 years of experience in the insurance industry, we can help you base your policy around the types of driving you do. When you work with us, you will feel secure the next time you hit the road.
So, if you’re ready to get started, call us today at (352) 368-7090. Or you can request a policy quote online right now. We will explain your options to you, so that you will feel confident with the coverages you have elected to protect your business.