Homeowners Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Homeowners Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Homeowners Insurance Information
Ocala FL Home Insurance
Also Serving The Villages, Gainesville & other areas in Florida
Buying a home is a big investment — one that will likely include a home loan, repairs and other improvements to design the home to your specifications.
It is up to you to protect your investment. One of the best ways to protect your home and your finances is with comprehensive home insurance.
Why Choose Ahrens Insurance Agency?
Since 1985, Ahrens Insurance Agency has provided coverage to residents in Ocala, Gainesville, The Villages, and other nearby cities in Florida. We are a professional organization. Our agents understand the insurance industry and the latest coverage options.
Your home insurance policy must meet your home’s unique needs. Ahrens Insurance agents can compare coverage options with many different home insurance providers to get you the best value for your home insurance coverage.
See What Our Clients Have To Say!
"Barbara went well beyond what would be expected by an agent. When things were array with a closing that affected our recent purchase she assisted by contacting the closing agent directly and clarified errant messages that were being presented by the parties involved. It was Great Service and I will look to her if other insurance needs arise." - G. Gilbert
Getting Home Insurance With Ahrens Insurance Agency
Insuring your home often requires a lot of consideration. Every property, and every homeowner, is different. That’s why it helps to compare your options when buying coverage.
By working with Ahrens Insurance Agency, you will have choices of coverage options for your home. Our goal is to explain the available coverages and work with you to tailor a policy that meets your individual needs.
Our home insurance offerings include:
Ahrens Insurance Agency
- Standard home policies: Coverage usually includes your home’s structure, certain personal belongings and liability protection.
- Renters insurance: If you rent a home, you share responsibility for the property with the owner. This coverage can extend to your personal property and liabilities within your home.
- Condo coverage: If you live in a condominium, it’s important that you get coverage for the risks you’re responsible for. We can look at the insurance needs of your condo association and tailor a policy to your unit.
- Manufactured home insurance:: This policy covers many of the same elements of a standard home insurance policy. However, it takes many of the special needs of manufactured homes into account.
will make sure your policy includes necessary coverage levels. Our home insurance policies can include:
- Home structure coverage: This protects the building and construction materials of your home.
- Contents protection: This coverage protects many of your personal belongings if you lose them in a covered incident.
- Liability insurance: There is always a risk that someone could get hurt on your property. Liability insurance can cover injury risks to help you protect visitors to your home.
- Replacement cost coverage: If a covered incident completely destroys your home or possessions, replacement cost coverage could compensate for the full cost of replacing damaged items.
- Detached structures: Home insurance can protect more than just your house. If you have detached structures on your property, such as a garage or shed, many home policies can extend to these buildings.
- Scheduled high value items: If you own expensive items, such as high-end art or jewelry, you can devote certain coverage specifically to those items.
Ahrens Insurance Agency works with more than 10 home insurance providers, including:
- American Integrity
- St. Johns
We have decades of experience selling home insurance. Our expertise ensures we’ll be a professional, dependable guide as you go through the process of selecting a policy.
Get Started Now
If you are ready to get home insurance, then Ahrens Insurance Agency is here to help. We want you to get insurance as quickly and painlessly as possible — while ensuring you get the best-valued policy for your needs.
You can get a free quote by filling out an online quote form right now. You can also call (352) 368-7090 and chat with a dependable, knowledgeable agent.
Get in touch with one of our agents, and we can help you get a great home insurance policy!